Boycott israHell!

Boycott israHell!
Бойкот на израел и печелещите от окупацията! Boycott israHell and those who profit from occupation!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Roger Waters: Join Israel boycott



(Video) In al-Jazeera interview, Pink Floyd frontman slams Jewish state for 'paying lip service to the idea that they want to make peace while throwing people out of their homes and quietly annexing the land'

VIDEO - English musician Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, who performed in the Jewish-Arab cooperative village of Neveh Shalom five years ago, is calling on fellow artists to boycott Israel.


Speaking in an interview to al-Jazeera's Riz Kahn, Waters revealed that he had written an op-ed piece on the situation in the Middle East, which would be published "in either the New York Times or the Guardian, and it’s actually me calling upon my fellow musicians and artists to join the BDS campaign against Israel because I've finally just decided to put my head above the parapet and say enough is enough."


Speaking in an interview to al-Jazeera's Riz Kahn, Waters revealed that he had written an op-ed piece on the situation in the Middle East, which would be published "in either the New York Times or the Guardian, and it’s actually me calling upon my fellow musicians and artists to join the BDS campaign against Israel because I've finally just decided to put my head above the parapet and say enough is enough."


read full article...

No comments:

Post a Comment