· Britain 'more Israeli than the Israelis' in plan to deport Palestinian Islamleader Sheikh Raed Salah
· I know many people have listened to the song Freedom for Palestine and so many people have been supportive. This is now the final week to get the track into the charts and get the song on the radio for the whole of the UK to hear.
· So if you haven't bought the song, please please do this now.
· If you have bought the song, please get five of your friends to buy it too.
· Enjoying the song is great, but buying it is a political act. It is a way of making an audiable protest to the UK, a way of reaching new audiences, a way of demonstrating the weight of support for justice for Palestine and a way of showing solidarity with the people of Palestine. Already people in Gaza have sent a video asking people to buy the song.
· The song may be fluffy, but the message isn't. Getting the song into the charts is to make a political statement the whole of the UK can hear. (all profits go back to projects in Palestine).
· HMV http://tinyurl.com/5u3t227 - Just 79p!
· Itunes http://tinyurl.com/65ngad8 - Just 79p!
· Amazon http://tinyurl.com/6862xyq - Just 69p!
· “This is the anthem of our movement. Buying this single is more than just buying a track of music; it is contributing to a struggle. The people of Palestine need us to lobby our MPs, take to the streets and even get into boats to bring them aid. But just like the people of South Africa they need us to sing to them. Buy this single and sing along!” Benjamin Zephaniah
· Archbishop Desmond Tutu even came out of retirement to tell people to buy the song! So be on the right side of history. Join musicians and artists such as Rogers Waters, Massive Attack, Lowkey, Mark Thomas, Julie Christie, Sami Yusuf, Ken Loach and Billy Bragg and get behind a historic challenge to the illegal Israeli occupation.
· Please spread the word on this - send this message to friends and family and get them to show their support for Palestine. We only have 6 days left to go.
· It's not just a song- It's a statement.
· Be part of it.