Boycott israHell!

Boycott israHell!
Бойкот на израел и печелещите от окупацията! Boycott israHell and those who profit from occupation!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rafeef Ziadah - 'We teach life, sir', London, 12.11.11



Today, my body was a TV’d massacre
And let me just tell you, there’s nothing your UN resolutions have ever done about this.
And no sound-bite I come up with, no matter how good my English gets, no sound-bite, no sound-bite, will bring them back to life.
We Palestinians wake up every morning to teach the rest of the world life, sir.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKucPh9xHtM


Update From Gaza ( Noor Harazeen )

1 comment:

  1. Words delivered like those of Rafeef are more effective than bombs and the rhetoric of politicians and should be on major national and international media as well as You tube.


    Thank you, Rafeef... even though I cry every time I hear this.


    ReplyDelete