source: ION's blog
Jerusalem -- According to the Israeli philosophy professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz, the 'Holocaust' is a new religion.
Leibowitz' countrymen Shraga Elam, Gilad Atzmon, Yoshua Shalev and others have further developed this concept, reasoning like this:
Most Jews today are either atheists or shun the religion of Judaism. Therefore, the Jewish people had to adopt belief in the 'Holocaust' as their new religion. They have spread this religion all over the world.
'Holocaust' museums are the new houses of worship and are present in most major cities.
The new religion has its commandments, its decrees, its prophets, its high priests, its circle of saints, its rituals and its pilgrimages. It knows neither mercy, nor forgiveness, nor clemency but only the duty of vengeance. If you question the 'Holocaust Religion', you will go to prison.
The 'Ten Commandments' of this 'Holocaust Religion' may be enunciated as follows:
1. Remember what Amalek (the Non-Jews) has done to thee.
2. Thou shalt never compare THE HOLOCAUST with any other Genocide.
3. Thou shalt never compare the Nazi crimes with those of Israel.
4. Thou shalt never doubt the number of 6 million Jewish victims.
5. Thou shalt never doubt that the majority of them died in gas chambers.
6. Thou shalt not doubt the central role of SATAN Hitler in the extermination of the Jews.
7. Thou shalt never doubt the right of Israel to exist as the Jewish state.
8. Thou shalt not criticize the leading Jewish organizations and the Israeli government.
9. Thou must never criticize Jewish organizations and the Zionist leadership for abandoning the European Jewry in the Nazi era
10. Thou shalt take these commandments literally and never show mercy to them that doubt!
LEIBOWITZ, YESHAYAHU (19031994)
Gilad Atzmon: I am - too - a Holocaust Survivor (2009-10-27)
The Holocaust as a new catholic dogma: