Boycott israHell!

Boycott israHell!
Бойкот на израел и печелещите от окупацията! Boycott israHell and those who profit from occupation!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

#GazaUnderAttack | Gaza carnage, new phase of Israel genocide

An Israeli tank, positioned near the Israeli border with the Gaza Strip, fires a 155mm projectile towards targets in the Palestinian enclave, July 17, 2014.

Israel’s current carnage of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip is a new phase in the Zionist regime’s deep-rooted genocide plan in the besieged enclave, an analyst writes for Press TV.
“Ever since the Zionists invaded Palestine, they have been the aggressors, and their aggression has been in service to genocide. It is the Palestinians who have the right to defend themselves against genocide,” Kevin Barrett wrote in an article for the Press TV website.
He said the Israeli regime’s military strikes against the Palestinians constitute no act of self-defense, adding that the Zionist regime “is committing aggression, and has been trying to eliminate Palestine and the Palestinians for more than six decades.”
Barrett also took to task US President Barack Obama for his recent remarks that Tel Aviv has “the right to defend itself.”
“By uttering that genocidal lie, Obama condemned himself as a war criminal,” he said. “Lying about the most basic fact about the occupation of Palestine – that the Zionists are the aggressors, and the Palestinians are defending themselves, their homes, their land, their children, and their honor – is a war crime.”
Since July 8, Israel has struck more than 1,800 targets across Gaza, which is home to around 1.8 million Palestinians. The strikes have so far claimed the lives of 230 people with more than 1,700 others injured.
Despite international calls for an end to Israel’s bombardment of Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said recently that the Tel Aviv regime was hitting Gaza “with growing force” and that there was no end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment