Boycott israHell!

Boycott israHell!
Бойкот на израел и печелещите от окупацията! Boycott israHell and those who profit from occupation!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Palestinian funeral

My love,
If I were the wind,
I would be closest to you-
to touch your face
and hair tenderly.
If I were the rain,
I would wash away
the memories of pain
and tell the sun rise in your eyes.
Yet the lullaby of weapons,
not so far behind the walls.


Like a morning flower,
embracing its last dew,
or a castaway waiting for salvation.
Like a broken string
playing a sorrowful song,
now who will pay for redemption?
No home, no shelter,
wife and children already
fallen asleep under the black earth.
I wipe away the tears and say to my enemy:
This world is yours, but the next-all mine.




Khadija Ahmad♥

No comments:

Post a Comment